Eastham Windmill

Circa 1907. The woman is walking along Depot Road. The view is looking south/southeast.
The windmill and town hall shortly after the town hall was built in 1913. The postcard was published by Mrs. John A. (Lucy) Knowles and sold in her shop on Locust Road.
This postcard was popular duing the town’s 1951 Tercentenary celebration.
This is a view down Samoset Road looking towards Cape Cod Bay.
July 31, 1936 Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Carl Van Vechten Collection, [reproduction number, e.g., LC-USZ62-54231]